Dec 2, 2011
Priceline.com is the leading travel service for value-conscious leisure travelers and has delivered travel deals to consumers for more than 10 years. We’re the only web site that offers customers a choice of great low published rates or the option to Name Your Own Price®. We negotiate great travel deals to help you stretch their travel dollars further on; airfare, hotel rooms, rental cars, vacation packages, and cruises.
I have used Priceline for all my travel especially for hotels. Some of my recent travels with Priceline:
- Doubletree Hotel Austin TX (3 Star) $99, Priceline $45
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe AZ $104, Priceline $50
- Holiday Inn Lake Charles LA $129, Priceline $65
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon/Williams AZ $100, Priceline $75
- Vdara Hotel & Spa at Citycenter Las Vegas NV (5 Star) $179, Priceline $75
- The Venetian Las Vegas NV (5 Star) $205, Priceline $125
- Affinia Manhattan New York NY (3 1/2 Star) $279, Priceline $110
- Radisson Lexington New York NY (3 Star) $239, Priceline $90
The above rates were booked by my self in 2011, the hotel price source was either the hotel’s direct booking website or the rate shown on Priceline’s website. There may have been other rates found from other sources.